CallaCrew Terms and Service
- Crew who are introduced to a company via CallaCrew will be booked on all subsequent jobs via CallaCrew and not directly.
- On any long-term projects a fee will become payable once a candidate who is listed on the books of CallaCrew or who is introduced
to the Organisation or Associated Group by Calla Crew commences employment in any capacity (either temporary or permanent).
An introduction means any of the following:
- A telephonic referral of the Candidate to the Client
- Receipt of a Curriculum Vitae by any means
- Scheduling of an interview between the Client and Candidate by CallaCrew
- Crew members are to be paid through CallaCrew and not directly on temporary assignments. The commission payable on short, fixed-term contracts (up to 3 months) of freelance crew will be charged to the crew member.
- Any company who offers long-term employment to one of our members will be charged 75% of the first month’s gross salary.
- Postponement of a shoot means the postponement of a confirmed shoot to a later date as advised by the producer.
- If a confirmed crew member is not available for the new shoot dates, standard cancellation fees as per clauses 4.2, 4.4 and 4.5 will apply. See Annexure C
- If a crew member is placed on an open-ended contract, the company shall be liable for 5% of the crew member’s total monthly package for the first month and 2.5% for the next 3 months.
- Should an assignee accept further work from a company, following completion of the original booking, on a temporary fixed term contract, the company will be liable for fees as set out in point 4 above.
- If a company introduces a member of CallaCrew to any other company where they are subsequently employed, they shall be liable for the fees.
- CallaCrew will not be held liable for loss, damage or expense suffered or incurred, subsequent to the introduction of a candidate.
- Whilst assigned to the company, the crew member will be the responsibility of that company, who shall be deemed to be the employer of said crew member.
- CallaCrew should be notified directly upon the employment or termination of employment of one of it's members.
These conditions apply to all customers/clients of CallaCrew.
Annexure B - SARS SUBSISTENCE ALLOWANCE - FOREIGN TRAVEL
download document here
Annexure C - CPA - LETTER RE POSTONEMENT
download document here